The price of offers can sometimes fluctuate as per supply/demand dictates on the Sweatcoin marketplace. Prices in sweatcoins may change occasionally to ensure that we are able to keep products in stock long enough to give all users a fair chance to buy them - otherwise they would run out too quickly.
Articles in this section
- Why do some of your offers sell out so quickly?
- I still haven't received the product I bought on Sweatcoin?
- How can I get a refund on an offer I purchased?
- Some of your offers are unattainable
- Why do offer prices sometimes fluctuate?
- Do I need to have a bank account to purchase offers?
- I'm not seeing any offers I like in the marketplace
- How do I feature my brand on Sweatcoin?
- Can I change my marketplace country?