We are aware that some users have been experiencing step conversion issues as of recently and we know this can be a little frustrating...
We recently launched our new algorithm, which converts indoor steps as well as outdoor steps. Note: this update is only for iPhone 7 devices and newer, as well as all Android devices!
While we couldn’t be happier to see that millions of you are getting a lot more of your steps converted on a daily basis, we know that there’s been problems for a few of our users.
You have our promise that our product and development teams are working tirelessly to fix these problems as quickly as possible!
In the meantime, there are some steps you can try that should do the trick.
Find your device in the list below and give them a try to boost your balance.
iPhone 5S, 6 and 6S devices (Old Algorithm):
- Make sure you've installed the latest release of Sweatcoin from the AppStore
- Ensure you open the app at least once every 12 hours
- Try giving your device a reboot
- Check your iPhone Settings. Go to iPhone Settings > Privacy > Location Services “ON” > Sweatcoin > Tick Never and then immediately Always (don"t ask why, but this helps to make sure “Always” is set properly) > Return to Sweatcoin
- If these steps fail to help, please uninstall and reinstall Sweatcoin using the same number/email used to initially register
iPhone 7 and later (New Algorithm):
- Open your iPhone’s Settings > General > Background App Refresh > Scroll to Sweatcoin and make sure the switch is turned “ON”.
- Try the above steps (minus #4)
Should these steps fail to work for you, please reach out by logging an in app support ticket and let us know that these steps haven't worked for you and include your username :)