First thing's first, check out this video.
If your conversion rate of steps to Sweatcoins is way lower than 65% (which is about the average for all users), then please try the following:
- Check that GPS is on (Settings > Location > the Switch should be on and "Mode" should be set to "High Accuracy") OR these settings may be found in Settings > Advanced Settings > Location Services > Sweatcoin > High Accuracy/Always On/Higher Battery Use (this can vary device to device)
- Check that our app has access to GPS data (Settings > Apps > Sweatcoin > Permissions > Location, and ensure that this is switched ON)
These should sort out 95% of all issues. If they don't, and your conversion remains at ZERO then it is likely that your GPS is playing up.
To check this, please download this app to check if your GPS is faulty:
- The accuracy should be below 65
- The speed should be between 0 and 5
- Direction should NOT be -1
If everything checks out, but you’re still converting well less than 65% of your steps, then bear the following in mind:
- Everyone underestimates the amount of walking they do indoors (35% is the average). In your case, you may be walking indoors more than the average user
- In Moving between tall buildings or between dense tree cover or in a canyon can affect the GPS signal and result in steps not being counted
- Walking at extremely slow speeds (e.g. walking with kids in a park) can result in steps not being counted
- Using a protective phone case can impact step conversion in some rare instances. Try using your phone briefly without it and see if there is any difference
P.S. If none of these helped you, refer to the device-specific FAQ