It stands for non-fungible token. Like the token definition above, it is a digital asset built on a blockchain. The ‘non-fungible’ part simply means that it is unique, and has no interchangeable counterpart. For example, SWEAT itself is fungible, because 1 SWEAT can be swapped for another SWEAT. They are identical. We are working to build Sweat NFTs: one of a kind tokens representing movement achievements, avatars, artwork and more, which can then be put on the market.
Articles in this section
- I can't log in to the Sweat Wallet app (lost my activation email)
- What is minting, is it the same as mining?
- What is an NFT?
- What is an oracle?
- What is tokenization?
- What is an ERC-20 contract, token, and wallet?
- What is a token? How does it differ from a cryptocurrency?
- What is a smart contract?
- Open, permissionless, decentralized – what does it all mean?
- What is a blockchain?