Governance is the principle of decentralization. It means that no “central” authority controls the network. The Sweat Foundation will hand over responsibilities, voting, rewards, and the privileges of owning a network. That is what governance really means: that the Sweat Economy is owned and run by you, the token holders.
Articles in this section
- I can't log in to the Sweat Wallet app (lost my activation email)
- What is minting, is it the same as mining?
- What is an NFT?
- What is an oracle?
- What is tokenization?
- What is an ERC-20 contract, token, and wallet?
- What is a token? How does it differ from a cryptocurrency?
- What is a smart contract?
- Open, permissionless, decentralized – what does it all mean?
- What is a blockchain?