The price of offers can sometimes fluctuate as per supply/demand dictates on the Sweatcoin marketplace. Prices may change occasionally to ensure that we are able to keep products in stock long enough to give all users a fair chance to buy them - otherwise they would run out too quickly.
Articles in this section
- Why have influencer rates/ requirements changed?
- Can I still redeem my influencer offer if I invite friends from a different country?
- Do I need to have a bank account to purchase offers?
- What are daily rewards?
- What are marathon offers?
- Why do offer prices sometimes fluctuate?
- Some of your offers are unattainable?
- I don’t like any of the offers in the marketplace!?
- What do I do if I purchased an offer but forgot my redemption details?
- How can I get a refund on an offer I purchased?