We're sorry you're having step conversion issues! Please try the following steps which should hopefully help...
Firstly, please ensure that you’ve installed the latest version of Sweatcoin (we’re constantly updating the app at this time especially, while we better our new algorithm).
Next, please try these tips , and see if there’s an improvement within 24 hours time.
1. If you have any other apps that track your steps, and you don't use them, please uninstall them from your device (often your device will have preinstalled apps -- check these too!)
2. Deactivate your pedometer in the device: Go to home screen > open preferences > settings and privacy > screen lock and passwords > show step counter > disable
3. Ensure battery saving/optimisation & power saving modes are switched "OFF" from your device settings
4. Ensure you haven't changed the time & date settings in your device as our algorithm doesn't like this. If you have changed the time & date, just reinstall the app and things should go back to normal in a few days maximum
5. Uninstall and reinstall the app anew (just make sure that when you reinstall the app, you use the same credentials, so all your sweatcoins will be in one place!)
6. Reboot your device
7. Make sure you open the app at least once every 12 hours!
If these steps didn't work for you, unfortunately it seems that the fault is on your devices side, and it's not allowing Sweatcoin to run smoothly in the background of your device. Sadly, in this case, we're unable to provide any additional assistance here.