We're sorry you've encountered step conversion issues. Please know that we're working really hard to fix any problems, and for most of our users they're enjoying the benefits of close to 100% conversion thanks to the new indoor steps counter. However, we know that for some users, unfortunately things aren't working as perfectly as they should just yet!
Please try the following steps to boost your step conversion:
- Ensure you've installed the latest version of Sweatcoin from the PlayStore
- Ensure you open the app at least once every 12 hours
- Try giving the device a reboot
- Go to System Settings > “Battery” > “Battery Optimization” > Switch to “All Apps” in Top Right Menu > Sweatcoin > “Don’t Optimize”
- Clear the cache on your device
- Ensure you don't change the time & date settings on your device as this can interfere with conversion.
- If these steps fail to help, please uninstall and reinstall Sweatcoin (using the same number/email used to initially register)
If you have tried all these troubleshooting options and are still running into problems, please reach out to our dedicated support ninjas at: email@example.com explaining that you’ve tried these options and they didn’t work for you. Our development teams will then be able to take a closer look at what the issue could be and assist as quickly as possible.